More Info on the Website Please

Sometimes it makes me cranky. They only thing they'll tell about snowmaking is "Last 48 hrs." And they don't tell you where.

So I've been emailing them like twice a week..."post more info".... and lately it has seemed a little better. Maybe it's helping. Nice pic of the base yesterday, and Hawkeye the other day. And limited info...mentioning Showcase and Twister and promising 6 more trails by Saturday.

What I'd really like is a little snowflake next to anything that had snowmaking in the last 24 hrs. You know like the real mountains do. (Kidding sorta - you know I love Gore.) And more picture - like 3 a day, if conditions are good. I understand that when its raining you are going to show kids having lunch at the base, but when it's like this week - IMPROVING RAPIDLY - give me info!

Anyway if you guys want a more infomative site, maybe you could send email too. I've been doing it through the suggestion box, but you could probably email Emily directly as well.

Harv

Just curious... where did you see Gore promising 6 more trails by Saturday? I only see them mention Showcase and Twister.

its under one of the pics of the day, the one with the snowmaking, it says 6 more trails for saturday on the caption

im sure they are counting the trail that connects 3b to the 'face' so theres 3 trails

This is such a great pic

Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

I thought that was a shot of a wildfire when I first saw it in its smaller size.

yea that is a great pic. and they should definitely put up more info. hopefully if a bunch more people drop them a line asking for more details theyll respond.
    --------------------------

fight for a good park.

you want more info, great idea, but that means they would have to dig into there crap bag, and feed you more crap,they reported they were blowing on top , but all they came up with is open pit, hardly worth the walk to get to it, i dont know.your best chance for honest info is right here at skiadk, from people that ski the hill not sit behind a desk getting all crappy. speaking of crappy went on the ice yesterday for some fishing didnt do to well though.im sure the hill will be nice for the weekenders . good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    you want more info, great idea, but that means they would have to dig into there crap bag, and feed you more crap,they reported they were blowing on top , but all they came up with is open pit, hardly worth the walk to get to it, i dont know.your best chance for honest info is right here at skiadk, from people that ski the hill not sit behind a desk getting all crappy. speaking of crappy went on the ice yesterday for some fishing didnt do to well though.im sure the hill will be nice for the weekenders . good luck
    checked out your fishing pond. how long is friends lake, ive driven past the road 100 times but never took the time to go check it out
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things