Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks everyone for your opinions. I guess I was looking at it from a "This is public property" view.

So I guess there is no way to enjoy a drink with your own food unless you take it out on the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    Sorry, buddy, I have to disagree with you. You wouldn't carry a bag lunch into a nice restaurant, would you? As ridiculously overpriced as the Tannery is, it still tries its best to have a restaurant-type atmosphere. If they let any old shmuck bring in his wrap sandwiches from home, it would cease to have that atmosphere. Yeah, it sucks, but it's just something you're going to have to deal with.
    You're right I wouldn't carry a bag lunch into a nice restaurant, this however is a bar and we did purchase a drink. As as far as the old shmuck remark... well ... I'm not that old!

Quote Originally Posted by mikebike
    You should not take a bag lunch into the Tannery.... there are plenty of tables up & down to brown bag
    Pretend you are in Europe and share a table
    I have no problem sharing a table. If you read my post however it states, we were "not able to find a space in the lodge". Just wanted to clear that up.

Thanks again.

Keith

Don't sweat the small stuff. I usually go and hang out in the bar since I'm not old enough to drink yet, and they don't have a problem with that, but usually our friends and there families are there and most of them are notable employees there so that might have something to do with it. and if its not a miserable day, the warming hut can be a great place to eat your lunch secludedly.
    send it!