cant believe i missed it

this has to be the first time i missed opening of rumor ever, but with good reason, took a little trip to lake placid ,skied whiteface mon & tues, other than the wind and sub zero temps the skiing was awsome, if you havnt been up there yet this year, now be a good time to go,it really is pretty good. back to gore tomorrow{wensday} to teach that rumor a lesson, about what im not sure, but someting. so all, i think you should just blow off work, call in sick, anything, just get out there and get some. by the way what up harv?

i'll be up on saturday to show rumor who's in charge.

i'm coming with a friend who is a beginner... i had to tell him... i'm sorry i need a solid morning to get in all the good hard stuff.

What up wit chu jimmer? How'd da rumor treat ya today?

rumor was real sweet today, headwall was closed, but skiable,open from goat path down, the snow was firm, and slick in spots. we kicked her pretty hard today, had a ball. pretty much had the top of the hill all to ourselves,just the way we like it,seemed everyone was skiing lower mt, witch was good allso. so go get yourself some.